Savory Apricot Chicken
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
1 Gallon Ziploc Freezer Bag
2 lbs Chicken Breast
1 cup apricot preserves
1 can chicken or vegetable broth
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1. Label bag with cooking directions, recipe name, and date.
2. In a gallon-sized Ziploc freezer bag, combine the jam, broth and soup mix. Mix together.
3. Add chicken breast to bag
4. Squeeze out air and seal bag.
1. Place bag in refrigerator to thaw 24 hours ahead.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Place chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour apricot mixture over chicken and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice and vegetables.